- The “Activity Plan“ forms that contain information about the events the student associations are planning to organize during the semester must be submitted to the Office of Social and Cultural Affairs at the beginning of the academic semester. (The required procedures for the activity start following the approval of the Rector’s Office.)
- The ‘METU NCC Social and Cultural Affairs’ logo should be displayed on the upper left corner of the event posters prepared by the associations. If the event is supported by a state institution, the logo of the relevant institution is displayed on the upper right corner of the poster, just opposite the METU logo. Company logos are displayed at the bottom. The name, and, if available, the logo of the student association which organizes the event must also be displayed on the event posters. The name/logo of the student association is not placed opposite the METU logo. The name, symbol, initials, or logo of any political party cannot be displayed on the promotional materials such as event posters, etc.
- The name, symbol, initials, or logo of any political party cannot be displayed on the event posters. To participate in an event held in the TRNC or abroad, the associations should submit the official invitation letter sent by the institution organizing the event, to the Office of Social and Cultural Affairs.
- Alcoholic beverage suppliers and tobacco companies cannot sponsor the events that are organized by the associations.
- Before an event is held, the protocol signed between the sponsoring company and the student association must be submitted to the Office of Social and Cultural Affairs.
- All off-campus correspondence related to an event organized by the associations is carried out by the Office of Social and Cultural Affairs.
- Excluding the specific circumstances, the associations are not allowed to hand out leaflets since they may pollute the environment.
- The assigned budget covers travel expenses (including bus/plane tickets) of the special guests invited to the events.
- Event tickets/invitation cards are stamped by the Office of Social and Cultural Affairs. An official report indicating the number of tickets/invitation cards is also made available.