RECOMMEND A BOOK
Faculties, librarians and students of the university can select new resources for the library collection. Almost all requests related to the university courses are accepted subject to availability of funds. You can use http://www.amazon.com or Book Find for choosing books. Requests for books may be sent via e-mail to ncclibmetu.edu.tr. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to seek information.
Some important criteria for recommending a book
- A new book can only be requested/ordered by METU Members.
- Requested books will not be purchased if they are available in library collection.
- Only one copy will be ordered unless otherwise noted.
- Books that cost more than 200 USD will not be purchased without consulting the Acquisitions Department.
- Course books will be ordered according to the number of students (one copy for 40 students).